Duration: 8 hours
- Self-discovery and critique
- Group exploration and facilitator led discussions
- Game based learning
- Practical exercises
- Best practice theory exploration
Through self-analysis/discovery activities and several hands on exercises, participants
learn how to manage themselves. By first taking an analytical look at their current use of
time, participants learn to use tools and techniques to set goals, plan, prioritize, and
delegate. The will also explore how to manage their relations with others when it’s
related to time management. This high energy course equips participants with what they
need to be in control of their time rather than being in the control of other people, events
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Recognize personal strengths and any shortcomings in their approach to
managing time as a crucial resource.
- Organize themselves and their workspace for better efficiency.
- Take control of their time and make improvements to their ways of working.
- Set goals and use different time planning methods.
- Identify time bandits, assess priorities, and handle time related stress more
- Use best practice delegation steps.
Business professionals who want to take better control of their time and manage
themselves, their work environment, and their relations more effectively.
Module 1: Managing Yourself
- Setting goals
- Making-your goals SMART
- Planning and scheduling
- Evaluate priorities
- Analyze your Time Map
- What is procrastination?
Module 2: Managing Your Work Environment
- Identify time bandits
- Dealing with e-mail
- Manage meetings effectively
- Filing and finding
- Dealing with paperwork
Module 3: Managing your Relationships
- Learn to delegate
- Learn to say “NO”
- Manage stress effectively
Competitive review game